Mission: Active Seniors' Options, Inc. is a tax-exempt non-profit 501(3)(c) organization dedicated to enhancing successful aging through its collaborative efforts in education, training, research, and community service.
What We Do
- Education and training events and programs for professional and lay persons
- Consultation and technical assistance to organizations and individuals to enhance their abilities and capabilities to serve aging persons
- Community programs and services to facilitate productive aging and lifelong learning.
- Research and evaluation to identify and assess best practices for aging successfully
- Promote and foster volunteerism to further stimulate life engagement of aging persons
How We Do It
Active Seniors' Options, Inc., annually serves over 2,000 organizations and individuals with its services and products. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- One-on-one consultations
- Telephone help line
- Seminars, workshops, and conferences
- Research panels and focus groups
- Community wellness screenings
Where We Are Located
Active Seniors' Options, Inc. is located in the state of Illinois, with offices in Chicago.
How We Are Supported
Financial support for operations comes from multiple sources. These include:
- Donations and contributions
- Restricted and unrestricted grants and contracts
- Service fees
- Product sales
- Sponsorhsips by businesses, industry, and individual patrons
How You Can Help
- Make a tax-deductible contribution
- Participate in the educational programs
- Serve on research panels
- Advocate for seniors
- Use Active Seniors' Options' products and services
Please email us at email@example.com for more information
or call (773) 930-3200.